Our Cancer Center understands how difficult a cancer diagnosis can be and is dedicating to helping you get the care you need. Our staff includes a financial counselor dedicated solely to working with patients receiving cancer treatment. Located onsite at the Cancer Center, the financial counselor is available for consultations Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Verification and review of insurance coverage
- Evaluation of current financial situation and limitations
- Payment assistance program availability, including information on federal grants open to patients
- Collection of co-pays and review of payment options
- Assistance understanding billing statements and co-pay requirements
Financial Assistance Program
Mohawk Valley Health System provides a Financial Assistance Program for those that meet specific criteria based on federal poverty guidelines. To discuss your eligibility, please schedule a consultation with the financial counselor to complete the required application.
Speak with our Financial Counselor
To make an appointment with the Cancer Center financial counselor, please call 315-624-5320.
If you have additional billing questions, contact our Business Office at 315-624-5170.