The Physician Support Services Office (PSSO) offers a variety of services to physicians and their office staff.
Recruitment with our PSSO office includes:
Recruitment through PSSO enables medical offices to fill available positions for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners within the medical community. Communication with established physicians and candidates is a thorough and ongoing process.
- PSSO provides community and practice opportunity packets to candidates and assists with community visits (arrangements for transportation, hotels, meetings and tours).
- PSSO provides candidates with access to information related to contracts, hospital credentialing and managed care credentialing.
- PSSO will work with candidates’ spouses and family members to ensure that moves are efficient and well coordinated.
- The PSSO staff provides a full spectrum of recruitment services for candidates and their families.
Other services provided by PSSO:
- PSSO works with the VHA/Novation Professional Services Program to provide a link to discounted pricing on med/surg, general office, pharmacy and imaging supplies. Numerous other value-added options enhance the program.
- In cooperation with the MVHS Education Department, PSSO can arrange for one-on-one computer education training classes for physicians and their staff members. These classes provide training in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, keyboarding, medical terminology and much more.
- Based upon physicians' input, PSSO offers educational training sessions to meet the needs of office staff. Topics for seminars are discussed and PSSO facilitates the workshops.
For more information, please contact:
Adam Ullman, RN, MPA, FASPR
Director, Physician Support Services Office
Mohawk Valley Health System
1676 Sunset Avenue
Utica, New York 13502
Phone: 315-624-5495 or Toll Free 1-800-809-4380