Traci Boris, Esq. is vice president of Legal and Compliance for the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS). She has served as assistant vice president of Legal and Compliance at MVHS since 2014 and as both assistant general counsel and general counsel for St. Elizabeth Medical Center since joining the organization in 2008.
Boris earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from Albany Law School. She was a member of the Albany Law Review and participated in the Gabrielli Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Competition. She completed her Bachelor of Science magna cum laude in Political Science at SUNY Oneonta in Oneonta, New York.
Boris will have overall responsibility for legal matters system wide, together with administrative responsibility for Corporate Compliance, Privacy, Risk Management and Internal Audit; and will primarily be responsible for governance and corporate matters, financing activities and physician and healthcare entity contracting.
- Overall responsibility for enterprise-wide legal matters.
- Administrative responsibility for Corporate Compliance, Privacy and Internal Audit
- Governance and Corporate Matters
- Financing Activities
- Physician and Health Care entity contracting
- Report to CEO and Board of Directors
- Labor Relations and HR Matters
- Professional and General Liability: Litigation/Claims
- Insurance Programs
- Regulatory Matters