Our Cancer Center offers a variety of highly advanced cancer treatment options for different forms and stages of cancer. From radiation therapy to surgery to chemotherapy, we have the technology to treat your cancer, close to home. Learn about the various cancer treatment options available right here in the Mohawk Valley and which might be right for you.
Uses high-energy rays to kill cancer cells. It affects cells only in the part of the body that is treated.
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation (APBI)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- RapidArc Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
The Cancer Center operates in partnership with Upstate Cancer Center.
Uses drugs to kill cancer cells.
Surgery is used in multiple ways to treat, diagnose and prevent cancer.
Inpatient Oncology Care
Hospitalization for patients diagnosed with cancer.
Use of hormones to interfere with naturally occurring hormone activity in the body or to stop of the production of hormones.
Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
A technique used to spare the heart muscle. This technique can help patients with cancer of the left breast and chest optimize their radiation therapy.