In collaboration with the Oneida County Public Market, Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) will host a health fair on Saturday, September 21, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Union Station, located at 321 Main Street, Utica, New York. This event is free and open to the public.
Join MVHS to learn about healthy living and partake in free health activities such as health screenings, a scavenger hunt and the opportunity to “test drive” the da Vinci® Xi™ surgical robot system.
There will be a number of health stations available inside the train station including:
- A Movement Area, which includes Orthopedics and Rehab Services
- Cardiac and Stroke Corner
- “Ask a Doc” station, where physicians and other providers will be available to answer participant questions
- Healthy Lifestyles, which includes nutrition, diabetes, oral health and mental health
- Continuing Care, which includes adult day care, home care, skilled nursing care and sepsis awareness information
- Family Birthing/Maternity
- MVHS Employment/Recruitment
- Education at MVHS, including St. Elizabeth College of Nursing and the MVHS Residency Programs
- New Regional Medical Center, which will showcase a model of the medical center.
Other community partners, such as the United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area and the Oneida County Health Department will also join us to share health and wellness information and resources.
There will be plenty of fun giveaways and activities for all ages.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 315-624-5280.