Join the Breast Cancer Collaborative Registry
The Breast Cancer Collaborative registry is a nationwide program that was created by the University of Nebraska to help battle breast cancer. It involves collecting health information that can be used to develop prevention and treatment strategies against breast cancer. It’s easy to help!
You must be 19 years of age or older and have 1 of the following:
- Personal diagnosis of breast cancer
- Personal history of breast cancer
- Positive results from genetic testing
- Blood relatives with a diagnosis of, or history of breast cancer (parent, sibling, children, aunt/uncle, first cousins).
- You must agree to provide your information to the registry by reading and signing a consent form. This part will take about 5-7 minutes to complete.
Complete the questionnaire that includes information regarding:
- Medical and surgical history
- Demographic information
- Occupation and environment
- Smoking history
- Women’s health
- Physical activity
- Family history
- Dietary habits
- Health survey
- Sleep quality
- Medication history.
If you are interested in proceeding or would like more information about the registry, please contact the MVHS Research department at 315-624-5705 or email email@example.com.