We are so happy you are considering volunteering with the Mohawk Valley Health System. Not only will you be helping other people, you will have that self-gratification it brings when you extend your time for others.
Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 3 or 4 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks after completing training. There are a variety of positions to fit individual time schedules. Please contact us for a current list of volunteer opportunities.
To begin, first please submit a:
- Completed Volunteer Application
Then after your scheduled interview with us, please submit the following documents:
- On-boarding Review Questions & Sign Offs
- Code of Conduct Sign Off
- Background Investigation Consent Form
- Record of a complete physical (not a sports physical or note from a doctor) dated within the last 12 months
- Record of a Mantoux (also known as a PPD or Tuberculosis Skin Test) taken within the last 12 months
- Record of 2 MMR immunizations
- Record of 2 Varicella immunizations, or record of having had chicken pox, or record of Varicella titer results
- Record of a Flu shot if beginning near or during October 1st – May 1st.
Please bring your information to the Mohawk Valley Health System Volunteer Services office located on the ground floor of the Allen-Calder wing at St. Luke's Campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica or mail, fax, or email to:
Mohawk Valley Health System
St. Luke's Campus
P.O. Box 479
Utica, NY 13503
We can be reached at 315-624-6052 if you have questions. We look forward to assisting you on your volunteer journey with us at the Mohawk Valley Health System.