MVHS Advanced Wound Care provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds, which are defined as sores or wounds that have not significantly healed during the course of conventional treatment.
These wounds can cause severe health risks and may result in life-threatening infections, possible amputation and debilitating health problems. With our innovative treatments available, people with slow-healing wounds no longer have to suffer. Our comprehensive approach can help heal wounds that have resisted other treatments, and help you avoid loss of limbs, reduce incidence of recurrence, and get your life back.
At MVHS Advanced Wound Care, we will work with you and your doctor to deliver:
- An individualized, comprehensive plan of care that brings you the most appropriate and effective treatments for your particular needs
- Assessment and ongoing care by our highly skilled team of wound care specialists, including a case manager who will oversee every aspect of your case
- Thorough training for you and your family on caring for your wound at home
- Education materials and resources related to prevention, nutrition, hygiene and other key topics for you and your family
- Ongoing communication so that you and your doctor stay informed and up-to-date on all aspects of your healing
- Advanced hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)