Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) MyChart allows for secure online access to your electronic medical record (EMR). Important health documentation from your doctor is stored in MyChart and patients are able to find health information such as lab results, appointment information, medications, immunizations and more. MyChart provides you with the same information your doctor sees.
- View Medical Information
- Access your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history. Obtain test results online to avoid waiting or a phone call or letter.
- Keep In Contact With Your Physician
- Staying in touch with your physician is as simple as sending an email that is more private and secure. Request our medication renewals online.
- Manage Your Appointments
- Schedule and view details of your upcoming appointments online. Review details of your past appointments online.
- Access Your Family’s Records
- Link your family’s accounts to your account to conveniently view immunization records and schedule upcoming appointments.
- MyChart is password-protected and placed on an encrypted connection so your information is safe from unauthorized access.
- Get Access
- Access your records today by talking with your caregiver.
- Renew Prescriptions
- MyChart allows for you to request prescrpition refills online.
Upon one week of discharge, inpatients of MVHS will be given access their medical records via MyChart.
- Step One
- Step Two
- Click on the Sign Up Now link in the New User box.
- Step Three
- Enter your MyChart Activation Code exactly as it is given to you. You will not need to use this code after you have completed the sign-up process. If you do not sign up before the expiration date, you must request a new code.
- Step Four
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your Date of Birth as indicated and click Next. You will be taken to the next sign-up page.
- Step Five
- On the “Choose an ID and Password” screen, chose your ID and password. Be sure to write them down and keep them in a secure place.
If you need assistance, call the help desk at 315-624-6990.
MyChart Mobile App
There will now be a way for you to conveniently view all of your information on your mobile device by downloading the MyChart mobile app in either the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
MVHS patients will now have the ability to access their bills online or via the MyChart mobile app. You can sign up starting Saturday, June 29, 2019, by visiting mychart.mvhealthsystem.org and using the activation code from your "After Visit Summary". After signing up, you can also choose to receive paperless e-statements rather than hard copy statements. Please be aware that all hard copy statements will now look different. Here is an example of the new billing statement:
Please be assured the MVHS remains available to answer any of your questions. For assistance during this transition, please call the help desk at 315-624-6990.